TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
Effective date: January 1, 2022
Please READ carefully. By purchasing this product, the following Terms and Conditions are entered into by Becoming Unstoppable LLC. (“Company”, “we”, or “us”) and You (“Client” or “You”) & agree to the following terms stated herein. These terms of the agreement are legally binding between the parties who agree to it. We want you to carefully consider your purchase, hence it's important to read the following.
You are purchasing a physical copy of The Unstoppable Journal: Your 90-Day Journal to Unlock Your Potential (referred to below as the “The Unstoppable Journal”, "Unstoppable Journal", the “Journal” or the “Product”) from Becoming Unstoppable LLC. (the “Company,” “we,” or “us”).
RETURNS, REPLACEMENTS & REFUNDS
Life's too short to be wondering what could have been & we want you to have the peace of mind, to finally have the energy you need to reach your goals, without self-doubt, self-sabotage, or fatigue.
All returns, exchanges & replacements are to be granted at the sole discretion of Becoming Unstoppable LLC. Customers have strictly 30 days from the date of purchase to request a refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If your item arrived damaged please email [email protected] with a photo of the damaged product, including packaging where possible, and we will issue a replacement.
Becoming Unstoppable LLC reserves the right to refuse to issue returns or exchanges for any reason at its sole discretion. Becoming Unstoppable LLC is not responsible if users are sent duplicate products due to having multiple accounts with us or errors made by the user through the order process. Returning a product to Becoming Unstoppable LLC or our distribution partners without making contact & obtaining prior authorization to do so will not result in a refund being provided, and you will be responsible for any additional shipping charges that are incurred by Becoming Unstoppable LLC as a result. Users agree not to refuse shipments from Becoming Unstoppable LLC or our distribution partners. Refusing a shipment for any reason will not result in the cancellation of any order or subscription plan and will not result in a refund being provided. Becoming Unstoppable LLC assumes no responsibility or liability for any refused shipments nor any additional shipping charges that may apply as a result.
If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly. The support desk can be reached at: [email protected]
BANK CHARGES, REVERSALS & FRAUD PROTECTION
Unless otherwise stated, all Fees are payable in U.S. Dollars. You agree to pay any & all Fees incurred by you or anyone else using your account, and you hereby authorize us and our third-party payment service providers to collect all costs associated with this purchase using the credit card or another payment method provide to us.
In the event of any attempted disputes raised with your bank regarding this order, we reserve the right to make the relevant counterclaims to block the dispute & where unsuccessful take the appropriate legal action to recover any lost funds through a credit reporting bureau and/or collections agency subject to the Company's sole discretion should the dispute be made in direct contradiction to these Terms. Any legal costs or bank fees incurred to recover these funds will be passed directly onto the customer.
As part of our order processing procedures, we may screen received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. If we suspect fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity, we may reject your order or we may contact you at the phone number or email address you provided to confirm your order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
Becoming Unstoppable LLC reserves the right to adjust its shipping methods, providers or costs for any reason & at its sole discretion. Becoming Unstoppable LLC ceases all responsibility for orders once shown to be delivered in full by the nominated postal carrier. Becoming Unstoppable LLC will not be responsible for or held liable to replace shipments where the address has been entered incorrectly through any form capture during the purchase process. We are unable to update the address information once a shipment is in transit. It is the responsibility of the customer to follow up with the carrier to update the address information once a shipment is in transit.
Orders mailed within the U.S. will be charged at $7.95 for the first item and $4.95 for each subsequent item on the same order. International orders will be charged at $19.95 for the first item and $9.95 for each subsequent item on the same order unless otherwise specifically stated on the order form after your mailing address has been provided.
As part of your purchase, you will be provided with an online account through our online course dashboard including usernames, passwords, email addresses and other confidential information. You are responsible for all activity that occurs in association with your accounts & within your online dashboard. We are not liable for any loss or damages caused by your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your account credentials. This information may be used exclusively by Becoming Unstoppable LLC in an effort to create, manage and deliver certain products available on the Site. By creating this account you acknowledge that all information is true and that you have not, and will not hold duplicate user accounts. User accounts are limited to one per person and are for use with all current & future online courses provided by the Company. Becoming Unstoppable LLC will not be responsible for duplicate charges, or product delivery that comes as a result of households having multiple accounts for the same product.
COPYRIGHT INC DIGITAL MILLENIUM ACT
Images of people, places, or products posted on the site are either the property of Becoming Unstoppable LLC or are used by us with express permission & licenses. Unless otherwise noted, all content included on the site, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials is the property of Becoming Unstoppable LLC or its partners or affiliates and is protected by the United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of the site is the exclusive property of Becoming Unstoppable LLC and is protected by the United States and international copyright laws. Any unauthorized use of any content or materials on the site is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright and trademark laws, and/or the laws of privacy, publicity, and/or communications, regulations, and statutes. You may use the materials or content on the site only with our prior written and express authorization. To inquire about obtaining authorization to use the materials or content on the site please contact us at [email protected] You are granted a limited license to use the site for personal use only. Such grant does not permit you to do any of the following: (1) use the site or its contents for any commercial purpose; (2) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or convert into human-readable form any of the contents of the site not intended to be so read; (3) copy, imitate, mirror, reproduce, distribute, publish, download, display, perform, post or transmit any of the contents of the site in any form or by any means; or (4) use any data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods on the contents of the site or to collect any information from the site or any other user of the site. Notwithstanding any of these Terms of Service, we reserve the right, without notice or attendant liability, and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the site, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the site for any reason or no reason. Upon termination, these Terms of Service will still apply.
Becoming Unstoppable LLC expects all users to respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe a work protected by a U.S. copyright that you or another owns has been posted on the site without authorization, you may notify us with the following information: a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed; Identification of works or materials being infringed; identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that we are capable of finding and verifying its existence; your contact information, including address, telephone number and, if available, email address; a statement that you have a valid belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and a statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and you are authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
CHANGES TO THE SITE & DISCLOSURE
THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS AND WEBSITES
The Company may provide links to third-party materials and websites and establish an external group as a convenience to you and other members. These third-party materials and websites are not part of the Product and they may be either withdrawn or terminated at any time without any liability on the part of the Company.
You agree that you will be responsible for all payment and other obligations associated with your use of any and all third-party materials and websites. In addition, you agree that the Company is not responsible for examining and evaluating the content and accuracy of any third-party materials and websites, and the Company does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. You further agree that you will not use any third-party materials and websites in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that the Company will not be liable for your improper use of third-party materials and websites.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) GOVERNING LAW. You and the Company have entered into this Agreement and agree that the validity, interpretation, and legal effect of this Agreement, as well as all disputes between you and the Company, shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the United States, without regard to conflicts of law principles that would dictate the application of the law of a different jurisdiction.
2) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN CONNECTION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) THE COMPANY, ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING YOUR USE OF THE UNSTOPPABLE JOURNAL; AND (II) YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE BOOK AND REQUEST A REFUND AS SET FORTH ABOVE. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
3) NON-DISPARAGEMENT. You agree that you will not engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the Company, Unstoppable Journal or associated products & programs, or Ben Angel, including, but not limited to, any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, campaign, communication, or other statements of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred, or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory, defamatory, libelous, or slander.
4) BINDING EFFECT. This Agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of the successors, executors, heirs, representatives, administrators, and permitted assigns of the parties. You have no right to assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise.
5) TERMINATION. The Company is committed to providing all customers using the Product with a positive experience. If you fail, or the Company suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the Company, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, may: (a) limit, suspend, or terminate your participation with The Unstoppable Journal without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments; and/or (b) terminate this Agreement.
Your obligations to the Company under this Agreement will survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason.
6) CHANGES. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of The Unstoppable Journal. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions shall be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of The Unstoppable Journal will be deemed your acceptance thereof. The changes may be listed in an area accessible to you on the Site or you may be notified by either email or postal mail. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service team at [email protected]
7) INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its owners, officers, employees, contractors, directors, licensors, related entities, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys’ fees, and disbursements, which any of such parties may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from your breach of this Agreement and/or your misuse of The Unstoppable Journal. You shall defend the Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. You recognize and agree that all of the Company’s owners, officers, employees, shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
8) EQUITABLE RELIEF. You acknowledge and agree that in the event of a breach or threatened violation of the Company’s intellectual property rights and confidential and proprietary information by you, the Company will suffer irreparable harm and will, therefore, be entitled to injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement. The Company may, without waiving any other remedies under this Agreement, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim, equitable, provisional, or injunctive relief that is necessary to protect its rights and property pending the outcome of the arbitration referenced above. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of the federal courts within the United States for purposes of any such action by the Company.
9) ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the Parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, inducements, or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, between the parties.
10) COMPLIANCE WITH LAW. The parties shall comply with all applicable laws in performing this Agreement. Whenever there is any conflict between any provision of this Agreement and any applicable law, the applicable law shall prevail.
11) NO WAIVER. The failure of any party to insist on the performance of any obligation hereunder shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such obligation. Waiver of any breach of any provision shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other breach of such provision or any other provision.
If you require further clarification, please contact [email protected]
THE UNSTOPPABLE JOURNAL, THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED BY US HEREUNDER ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS.
When addressing health matters in any of our websites, videos, newsletters, programs, or other Content, we've taken all reasonable efforts to ensure that we accurately represent our programs and their potential to improve an individual's health. However, the Company does not guarantee that you will get any results, and nothing in the Program, Content, or Site is a promise or guarantee to you of your future wellbeing.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE UNSTOPPABLE JOURNAL IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
By purchasing a copy of The Unstoppable Journal, you accept, agree, and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation and that we offer no representations, warranties, or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your earnings, business profit, marketing performance, audience growth, or results of any kind. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business which are dependent on personal factors including, but not necessarily limited to, your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network, and financial situation, to name just a few. You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by our customers or audience represented on our programs, websites, content, landing pages, sales pages, or offerings have not been scientifically evaluated by us and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly. Any statements outlined on our websites, programs, content, and offerings are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance. We offer no professional legal, medical, psychological, or financial advice.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: areyouunstoppable.com